Saturday, September 21st
10am to 6pm
ONE DAY ONLY
20% off every item in the shop
select items up to 50%
mini farmstand with freshly harvested produce from Waltham Fields
meet Trill Gourmet chefs extraordinaire and sample their new delicacies
check out horizontal rain barrels by local artisan – available for purchase
spend $75.00 or more and be eligible to win a wood serving board, dipping dish and canape fork and spoon
ARTEFACT Home|Garden will be donating a portion of the days proceeds to Waltham Fields Community Farms Food Access and Farmer Training Programs
A great way to stock up on gifts, table top (thinking ahead to the holidays) and home accessories…perhaps a sofa? AND support a local program that benefits people in our community.
November 3, 2012
“The Importance of Being Local”
Saturday, November 3rd
Join us for an afternoon of inspiration, holiday and gift ideas, laughter and good cheer!
We believe great design is created everywhere and while some of the beautiful pieces showcased in their shop are sourced globally, many are designed and crafted in the USA. “We are delighted when we find distinctive design and superb craftsmanship in the Northeast”.
Meet and mingle with the artisans :
- South Street Linens, Portland, ME – 12noon to 5pm – hand printed pillows, napkins and table runners in linen
- Ray Bachand, Ray Bachand at the ARTEFACT Design Salon, Sudbury, MA – 12noon to 5pm – serving boards and fine furniture crafted from reclaimed wood
- Nancy Hart, artist, Belmont, MA – 12noon to 5pm – showing her new collection BLUE
- Shawn Laughlin, Caskata, Sherbourne, MA – afternoon – porcelain tableware & vases, designs from the natural world, painted in 23 karat gold and platinum
- Ryan & Wood Distilleries, Gloucester, MA – 1pm to 4pm – craft distillers of artisan vodka, rum and gin. Artefact will be serving Folly Cove Rum punch.
Other local wares available at Artefact Home|Garden include Pennoyer Newman, fine planters cast from estate originals, created in New York, NY; LBK, Laura Kramer, blown glass made in Providence, RI; Dunes & Duchess, candelabras & lighting; and Alison Evans, tableware with ‘oyster crystal’ glazing, Yarmouth, ME.
August 15, 2012
Waltham Fields Day
August 11-12, 2012
Foundation for Belmont Education Silent Auction
The online auction has bidding open until March 25th. Support the Foundation with your bids.
Sprout for Waltham Community Farm
Join us on Saturday, April 14 from 5:30-8:30pm for a silent auction to benefit the Waltham Fields Community Farm.
There will be live jazz, delicious food and an open bar, all at the Charles River Museum of Industry.
Wellesley Kitchen Tour
We are delighted to announce that we have been selected to participate in the Wellesley Kitchen Tour on May 5th from 11am-3pm. This self-guided tour brings over 500 visitors through six private homes in Wellesley. The money raised from ticket sales goes to benefit the Wellesley Hills Junior Women’s Club.
Tickets are $25 per person.